Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On Second Thought

I used to wear a dress 2-3 times a week. I can't tell you how many people commented about how much effort I put into those days. I knew it was cheating, just pull a dress over your head, slip on sandals and you're done. Somewhere over the course of the last 5 years, I've stopped wearing them.

This combination from JCrew along with a few others I spotted in there this evening, have me rethinking the casual dress. It is certain to be back in my spring wardrobe.

3 comments:

PS~Erin said...

I should definitely get back into the habit of wearing dresses... so easy yet it looks so put together.

Found your blog through delight by design... Followed it bc I just love the name! A friend of mine from hs and I used to refer to ourselves as the "amazon twins" bc we were two tall girls. :-)

Two Tall Girls said...

PS-Erin, Thanks for stopping over. Love your story, really.

No.35style said...

i started wearing skirts more last summer and plan to this summer...so easy and great with a variety of shoes.